ENVIROCAM B MODEL FOR CLEAR/TRANSLUCENT SOLUTIONS OR GASES
Utilizes LED backlight illumination to clearly define the edges of bubbles, particulate and conglomerates resulting in sharper images and higher resolution.
ENVIROCAM B MODEL FOR OPAQUE SOLUTIONS OR GASES
This model takes advantage of various light frequencies to enhance contrast between media, particulate or bubbles. Has found use in analyzing impurities in crude oil and in the identification of gas bubbles, water globules and particulate in multiphase applications.
ENVIROCAM B MODEL WITH IN-PROCESS ARTICULATION
Has proved useful where various areas of a vessel, piping or valve must be be evaluated for bubbles, globules or particulate in clear/translucent/opaque liquids or gases.
All B Model EnviroCam units utilize back lighting and are designed to allow remote observation, analysis, verification and recording in real time of the physical changes occurring during a process or testing procedure. This series can be permanently mounted and reside in a process vessel or can be inserted through vessel ports to observe different areas of a process. The optical system is housed within a hermetically sealed shroud that utilizes a high strength sapphire window and is designed to operate in hostile environments. The EnviroCam B Series is comprised of a probe/shroud (with or without gas cooling), a camera, lighting component and proprietary software.
- GENERAL OBSERVATION - Observe, track, analyze and verify process status. Determine vessel or pipe conditions under operating conditions.
- BUBBLE ANALYSIS - Determine size, volume, surface area and travel path of bubbles during a process.
- PARTICLE ANALYSIS - Observe size, shape, color and volume of particles or contaminates contained in a process.
- MULTIPHASE - Determine specific sizes and volume of gas bubbles, water globules or particulate contained in various media.
- CRUDE OIL OBSERVATION - View hydrates, gas, water, sand and other contaminates contained in crude oil.
- TURBIDITY - View and analyze particles in suspension in various media both water based and petrochemical.
- PROCESS ANALYTICAL TECHNOLOGY - Analyze measure and control critical process parameters to insure compliance to manufacturing processes.
- CORROSION/EROSION ANALYSIS - Monitor, track and determine various types of corrosion within harsh environments.
- Automated System-Fully automated articulation and focus for unattended observation and analysis.
- Sparger Characterization-Analysis system for air sparger characterization and mass transfer calculation in bioreactors.
- Hydrate Observation/Analysis-In situ vision analysis system for use in the detecting, observation and analysis of hydrates in oil.
- Particulate Detection/Analysis-Vision analysis system for the in process detection of harmful particulate in process piping.
- Body Material-316 Stainless Steel (Optional: Titanium, Hastelloy C, Ni 200)
- Window-High Purity Annealed Sapphire
- Hermeticity-10-9cc of Helium per second
- Operating Temperature--40°C to 300°C
- Operating Pressure-1000 psi
- Mounting Options-Ingold, TriClover, Metal Compression Fitting
- Gas Cooling Option-50 scfh internal flow allows operation to 500ºC
- Fiber Optic Lighting
- Computer Controlled Articulation
The EnviroCam B is available is available with fully automatic or manual articulation with 4 independent planes of motion for use in units of various sizes. The EnviroCam also offers fully orbital articulation through a small opening in process pipes or vessel. An air knife or wiper provides lens cleaning when necessary.