ENVIROCAM CF MODEL FOR CLEAR/TRANSLUCENT LIQUIDS
This in-line flow cell utilizes forward lighting for greater depth of viewing
ENVIROCAM CB MODEL FOR OPAQUE SOLUTIONS OR GASES
Incorporates backlight illumination for clearer particle edge definition and higher resolution.
The EnviroCam C Models are designed for in-line applications. Models are available with front lighting for clear liquids or backlighting for opaque media. All models are designed to operate under harsh conditions and are suitable for laboratory applications, side stream processes or production pipelines. The flow cell “spool” is designed primarily for laboratory test loop applications. C Models can be permanently mounted and reside in a pipe or can be inserted for temporary observation. Both models can easily and reliably mount to existing seal interfaces. They offer the ability to monitor, analyze and record bubbles or contaminants carried in a process flow stream. On both models the optical system is housed within a corrosion resistant hermetically sealed shroud that utilizes a high strength sapphire window. The units do not intrude into the flow stream and will not impede or affect liquids or gas in the process flow.
- GENERAL OBSERVATION - Observe, track, analyze and verify process status.
- PARTICLE ANALYSIS - Observe size, shape, color and volume of particles or contaminants contained in a process flow.
- BUBBLES ANALYSIS - Determine size, volume and travel path of bubbles during a process.
- Automated System-Fully automated articulation and focus for unattended observation and analysis.
- Sparger Characterization-Analysis system for air sparger characterization and mass transfer calculation in bioreactors.
- Hydrate Observation/Analysis-In situ vision analysis system for use in detection observation and analysis of hydrates in oil.
- Particulate Detection/Analysis-Vision analysis system for the in process detection of harmful particulate in process piping.
- Body Material-316 Stainless Steel (Optional: Titanium, Hastelloy C, Ni 200)
- Window-High Purity Annealed Sapphire
- Hermeticity-10-9cc of Helium per second
- Operating Temperature--40°C to 300°C
- Operating Pressure-1000 psi
- Mounting Options-Ingold, TriClover, Metal Compression Fitting
- Gas Cooling Option-50 scfh internal flow allows operation to 500ºC
- Fiber Optic Lighting
- Computer Controlled Articulation