ENVIROCAM EL-B FOR CLEAR /TRANSLUCENT LIQUIDS
Incorporates backlight illumination to more distinctly define the edges of bubbles or particulate contained in a clear liquid.
ENVIROCAM EL-F FOR DISTANT VIEWING
This model utilizes a forward lighting system which affords a greater depth of field and the ability to view objects at greater distances.
This entry level EnviroCam offers in situ (in-process) observation and visual inspection of processes or testing taking place in clear or translucent liquids or gases under harsh conditions. The affordable EL Series offers much more capability than a borescope or endoscope. This system utilizes a rugged modular design that can be reconfigured to meet changing requirements. This unique design allows modules to be added to expand the system capabilities. Both EL Models incorporate a borescope (rigid, flexible or articulating), a hermetically sealed shroud with high purity sapphire window, lighting system and basic picture/video archiving capability. The shroud, borescope and camera are available separately to meet specialized applications. The result is a multipurpose, affordable optical instrument that provides for data storage, viewing, retrieval and analysis.
- GENERAL OBSERVATION - View, track, record and verify process or test status as it takes place.
- CORRROSION/EROSION OBSERVATION - Monitor and record corrosion and erosion types and growth under operating conditions.
- PARTICLE ANALYSIS - Observe the size, shape and color of particles or contaminants carried in a liquid.
- Body Material-316 Stainless Steel (Optional: Titanium, Hastelloy C, Ni 200)
- Window-High Purity Annealed Sapphire
- Hermeticity-10-9cc of Helium per second
- Operating Temperature--40°C to 300°C
- Operating Pressure-1000 psi
- Mounting Options-Ingold, TriClover, Metal Compression Fitting
- Gas Cooling Option-50 scfh internal flow allows operation to 500ºC
- Fiber Optic Lighting
- Computer Controlled Articulation