ENVIROCAM F MODEL FOR CLEAR/TRANLUCENT LIQUIDS
This model is designed to allow deeper viewing into a transparent liquid or gas.
ENVIROCAM F MODEL FOR DISTANT OBSERVATION
This model allows you to see through a clear/translucent media to observe a distant opaque surface or object.
ENVIROCAM F MODEL WITH IN-PROCESS ARTICULATION
Fully automated or manual articulation and focus provides the ultimate in observation, analysis and control in high pressure, high temperature, corrosive or hazardous applications.
All F Model EnviroCam units utilize a forward lighting system that provides a greater depth of field and allows viewing a process or surface at a greater distance. F Models are designed to mount flush with the wall of a pipe or vessel for unimpeded flow observation. They can operate in harsh environments and can be permanently mounted and reside in a sealed vessel or can be inserted through ports or valves to observe different areas of a flow stream. The system incorporates a hermetically sealed probe (with or without gas cooling), camera, lighting component and software. The probe is comprised of a high purity sapphire lens that is hermetically brazed with a noble metal to a variety of corrosion resistant body materials. The system is available with manual controls or fully automated articulation, focus and probe tip cleaning for unattended observation and analysis in high pressure, high temperature, corrosive and hazardous applications.
- GENERAL OBSERVATON - Monitor, track and analyze vessel or pipe surfaces through liquids or gases under actual operating conditions.
- CORROSION/EROSION OBSERVATION AND ANALYSIS - View, analyze and record corrosion and erosion types and growth under operating conditions.
- PARTICULATE - View particulate or bubbles at a greater distance without impeding process flow.
- Retractable Probe - Allows EnviroCam F Model to be inserted or retracted while under process conditions such as pressure, temperature and liquid/gas flow
- Air Knife - Capability to clean probe tip under process conditions.
- Automated System - Fully automated articulation and focus for unattended observation or analysis.
- Sparger Characterization - Analysis system for air sparger characterization and mass transfer calculations in bioreactors.
- Hydrate Observation/Analysis - In situ vision analysis system for use in detection, observation and analysis of hydrates, gas bubbles and water droplets in oil.
- Particulate Detection/Analysis - Vision analysis system for the in process detection of harmful particulate in process piping.
- Body Material-316 Stainless Steel (Optional: Titanium, Hastelloy C, Ni 200)
- Window-High Purity Annealed Sapphire
- Hermeticity-10-9 cc of Helium per second
- Operating Temperature--40°C to 300°C
- Operating Pressure-1000 psi
- Mounting Options-Ingold, TriClover, Metal Compression Fitting
- Gas Cooling Option-50 scfh internal flow allows operation to 500ºC
- Fiber Optic Lighting
- Computer Controlled Articulation